Why is it that when you are packing, you have this desire to fill the whole bag?
Sorry, did I say you? I meant, I.
All my well thought out, multi-reviewed and edited piles actually FIT in my pack with room to spare....my first instinct...that means I can take more, more, MORE!
What’s that all about? That hoarding instinct, that “oh, but I may like to have my...what if I want to...I could wear this when we...”
Luckily, somewhere deep inside there resides a voice of reason (a weak one maybe, but I heard it).
Get a grip. You are going travelling on a bike. You’re gonna have to carry every last sock, lip balm and bandana for 4 months straight. Just leave it at home. For once in your life come back from a trip and not have to say “It was great, but if we went again we wouldn’t bring as much stuff”.
Sorry, did I use the plural again?
I meant, I.
No comments:
Post a Comment