Road sides stands make me so happy...so very happy. In the last two days...free-range eggs and all the peaches, plums, apricots and nectarines a girl could ever hope for.
You two are hilarious, awesome blogging! Although the frequent chuckling and cackling to my computer (as I read your blog) is starting to concern my labmates...
I'm so glad you're having a stellar NZ trip! Today was finally warm enough to tempt me out to bike my way to school and I was thinking of you guys as I huffed my way up the hills -- I haven't conquered the Burnaby mountain yet (seriously, who puts a university on a mountain?) but you've inspired me to do it (soon, I promise). Although there's no livestock or yummy roadside stands for entertainment...
Anyways, loving the blog and thanks for the cycle inspiration - Emily
1 comment:
Hey dudes,
You two are hilarious, awesome blogging! Although the frequent chuckling and cackling to my computer (as I read your blog) is starting to concern my labmates...
I'm so glad you're having a stellar NZ trip! Today was finally warm enough to tempt me out to bike my way to school and I was thinking of you guys as I huffed my way up the hills -- I haven't conquered the Burnaby mountain yet (seriously, who puts a university on a mountain?) but you've inspired me to do it (soon, I promise). Although there's no livestock or yummy roadside stands for entertainment...
Anyways, loving the blog and thanks for the cycle inspiration - Emily
Post a Comment