Thursday, March 6, 2008

High Class Hobos



And no, we didn't wash these either. We're working at building up our immune systems!

2 comments:

mom- said...

I glad you like pears and it is even better they are just there on the side of the road for you to enjoy. Was there a picnic table for you to sit down at too?I hope the apples and peaches and nectarines will be just hanging over the road so you get to enjoy them too!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I liked this one the best! Although I like all of the video clips...so good to see you guys in somewhat of real life! I have to ask you though, is there any way to add a map feature on your blog to show the route you are taking?? I would love to see how far you have gone and the mileage that you are covering each day.

Miss you!
Meg