Sunday, February 17, 2008

King of Pain


Rob's feet attract things wherever we go.

Since we've arrived in NZ he has stepped on a bee.
Pulled a crab out of the sand on his big toe (my personal favourite).
And fed upwards of 3000 sand flies with his ankles.

The timing couldn't have been better when we rolled into a little town yesterday and saw (to my delight) a huge, massive, larger-than-life SAND FLY!

Just after I had written about the lack of BIG things here in New Zealand! Rob didn't have a choice, I made him pose with his new best friend.

(Sara, this one wasn't even in Greymouth...and I am on the hunt for the Kiwi and the Carrot...stand by).

2 comments:

mom- said...

rob- lucky you out grew the bee reactions

Sara said...

stepping on bees??? oh my.

keeping my fingers crossed for the carrot, but that is ONE big sandfly :P